Thank you for your interest in employment with the Village of Bartlett. Please use the links below to learn more about current openings with the Village. If you have any questions, please contact:
Village of Bartlett
Human Resources Coordinator
228 S. Main Street
Bartlett, IL 60103
Please follow the instructions listed in each job post in regards to applying for a position. Please do not e-mail your resume or application using the e-mail address above.
Golf Course Grounds Maintenance
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:Varies with Experience
- Posted Date:07/19/2019 7:00 AM
Bartlett Hills Golf Course, owned by the Village of Bartlett, has openings for:
We provide a flexible schedule, paid training and excellent pay in a beautiful golf course setting.
- Mowing of all grass areas of property including greens, fairways, tees, rough and clubhouse areas (some tasks require manual labor)
- General maintenance of all areas including removal of loose debris and trash
- Ability to follow oral and written directions and work in cooperation with fellow employees
- Ability to safely operate hand and power tools
- Involved with gardening activities including planting and weeding (by hand or with equipment)
- Keeping the facility grounds, maintenance areas and clubhouse areas free of loose debris and garbage
- Cleanup of leaves, branches, sticks, etc.
- Removal of snow and ice from pedestrian and maintenance compound areas
- Keep all related equipment and tools clean, maintained and stored properly
- Performs any other tasks related to course or equipment maintenance as assigned by supervisor
The starting pay varies with experience. Bartlett Hills offers free golf, discounted lunches and a discount to the Golf Shop for employees.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must apply online using the "Apply Now" link at the top of the page. Please submit a completed application along with any supporting documents (resume, cover letter, etc.).
The Village of Bartlett is an Equal Opportunity Employer